spot-pack or drop camp for backpackers
- This service offers avid backpackers and hikers the freedom of experiencing the backcountry on their own and without the added weight of a heavy pack.
- This service is for hikers somewhat familiar with the country with their own itinerary already in mind.
- You decide where you want your gear dropped off and we do the rest.
- We allow 70lbs of gear per side of pack animal.
- We meet you and your gear at the trailhead, pack-up your equipment and transport it by horseback to your campsite.
- We then return at a prearranged date and time to pack your gear out of the backcountry.
- You may also choose to ride into or out of your destination.
- Cost is based upon the number of horses used regardless of whether they are ridden or packed.
(Min. 1 Packer & 3 Head Packstock)